Sign in to follow this  
illinilefttackle

1965-875--Value?

illinilefttackle

B) Ok guys-How much is a 1965 875 WH worth? It is supposed to run good, it has a deck-looks rough,but then again I look rough because I'm old too!

Thanks-AL :whistle:

Teddy da Bear

My personal opinion........

875....runs good.....looks fair.....deck mows, but has some holes.... $200 to $300. And that is my novices opinion. If I reallllllllllly had to have it...who knows?

Good luck friend Al..

Brrly1

Hello My guess would be approxamately what Teddy said. It looks like he is learning pretty quick here about the worth on the tractors. I guess it depends on How bad you want the tractor, how it starts and runs, does the trans work well, does it show a charge.Then what would you use it for and can you justify spending the money. Just some of the things I look at. Oh yeah and then Is this something I reall want and need, do I have room for this. I guess I could come up with alot of reasons, but this is something you will have to figure out. Question for you, your screen name Illini tackle mean that you use to play football for Illinois and you played the tackle position? Or What? Burly Go Hawkeyes :horseplay:

illinilefttackle

:whistle: Thanks for the input Mike-just looking, but if the price is right-ya never know!

Brrly 1- You got it right-University of Illinois Champaign- Left Tackle-protect the quarter backs blind side- Lucky ebough to play with **** Butkus and Jim Grabowski. Really was a experience of a life-time!-AL B)

HAWKEYES-Whats that?

indian2.jpg

Brrly1

Hello Al Well what can I say but I was born and raised in that Great State of Iowa just to the west of you and yes they have had some Great players come out there also. Man playing with those guys had to be big fun. And then turning around and watching them have sack lunch must a been great time for you. Butkus was a great player ther is no doubt about it. Chicago is my partner back in Iowa team even when we were young. Good meeting you and maybe one day we will meet each other. What Can I say But "Go Hawkeyes" Burly

Teddy da Bear

I am working on meeting Al too, Burly....

Just asked him to come up for a visit when he needs a break from rebuilding that engine.

illinilefttackle

:whistle: Hey Guys! That Hawkeye guy too! I got home from work-worked on the horse a bit -took the stator off -oil fill, starter-I think I'm ready to pull the old engine off now. BUT-I have to work tomorrow-got me doing 6 days now. I thought I was retired,but it helps support the grandkids.

Really there's nothing to meeting me-just a tired old guy with Grand memories of Collegiate Competion at its best. I wish I was in the condition I was then-the old saying applies" could whip a bear with a switch & ride him home". But I've been blessed, and tempered with trials and tribulations just like everyone else has been.

Each day God gives me is a blessing. Each breath we take is sacred. You probably guessed-I love life!-See ya-AL B)

Teddy da Bear

Al.....your a rare guy..... And I know I would enjoy meeting you.

And after the cycle accident....we might be the same speed!