Sign in to follow this  
SousaKerry

Where is vinylguy52????

traktorkidd7/30/93

:banghead:

Here's my sign :imstupid:

combatmp29r

OK guys here is all the info I have. I emailed TD this morning and within 10 hours got this response for anyone interested:

"Joel

Good to hear from you.

I would guess I am taking a beating and probably have it coming.

We have moved and are now running a full time sign shop in Oneida illinois.

---- has had some medical issues as well and has had to stop selling on ebay.

impossible for me to keep up but she is well and back at work with me now.

We have removed all items from ebay and will eventually list only wheel horse decals

which will be much easier to keep up with. All orders are being filled and shipped before this week is out. Please let the punks know that I am not a thief and when we do list wheel horse items again the orders will be filled promtly. May be a couple weeks before i have time to do this as

my duties in the sign shop take first priority. Sometimes life throws things at you that you are not

quite ready for but that is still no excuse for the long delays.

Terry Dennis"

I know from moving myself in lthe last few months nothing goes as planned and some things get lost in the shuffle. From personal experience I can tell you that Terry is a good guy, and will make right by everyone. His decals are top notch too. Somewhere on here we have a thread of some of the custom ones he made for a few of us too. Hope this help you guys out some. Hate to see a fellow member get beat on. Were a family here thats what makes us so much better than MTF or the yahoo groups.

traktorkidd7/30/93

Sounds Good ... :USA:

Maybe I will get the decals during the week? :banghead:

kj4kicks

Thanks for contacting him Joel. I meant to, but like so many other things, it fell off the radar.

Glad to here that TD and the Mrs are doing ok now, and that things will soon be back to normal.

I can also personally vouch for the quality of the decals, and the awesome ability to design custom them, like the one in my avatar.

combatmp29r

No prob E. I'll PM you his new personal info.

Here's the custom decal thread for those interested.

pond195520032003

well said Joel :omg: i have never bought anything from him and cannot say one way or the other, but i also know what its like when moving and have lost items along the way! :banghead: glad they are both doing well and can get back in the groove of things :USA:

sshell

Happy to here TD is well. :thumbs:

It is easy to set back and sling mud when you dont know what is truely going on. People by nature seem to react in negative ways and when they find out the truth find crow a bitter bird. :USA: Next time before jumping to conclusions, find the truth. And the TRUTH SHALE SET YOU FREE :omg: Ok maybe a bit to far but you get my meaning :banghead:

WH854

I Don,t know them pesonally.But glad he and his family are doing fine :banghead:

I bought some decals from him on ebay. Was a fast shipper :USA:

Chas From Butler Pa :omg:

bell

Well that's good to hear....

I know that owning your own successful business makes life BUSY....

Lucky for us, they will still be making/ selling WH decals!!!!!! :horseplay:

bustedglass

I guess if you read my post, you could say that I might have "slung a little mud" myself. But let me be the first to say that I am big enough man to say, "I am Sorry" ! ! !

The materials that I received from Terry Dennis were "TOP SHELF" quality. And I will be buying from him in the future. I just hope he forgives me.

Having owned a business myself, and going thru a move of that business, myself, I know what Terry is going thru. And, I should not have been so quick to judge :banghead::USA::omg: . "Judge not - less ye be Judged" . Or something of that nature, you know what I mean.........

Terry, just let me wish the best to you and the Mrs., and best of luck with the sign business, and all of your future endevor's

sorekiwi

Can I suggest that when Terry is all caught up and ready to accept new orders that he lets us know? and maybe a list of what he has available?

The members of this site have a pretty good record of helping and supporting one of their own....

Duff

Can I suggest that when Terry is all caught up and ready to accept new orders that he lets us know? and maybe a list of what he has available?

The members of this site have a pretty good record of helping and supporting one of their own....

Great suggestion, Mike. I, too, have need of some "custom" decals for some implements I'm restoring but I don't want to bug Terry with requests until he's ready. And like everyone here, I am very glad he and the Mrs. are back healthy and running!

Joel, since you seem to have a direct line with Terry, could you perhaps forward or relay Mike's suggestion to him for us?

:USA:

Duff :banghead:

combatmp29r

Joel, since you seem to have a direct line with Terry, could you perhaps forward or relay Mike's suggestion to him for us?

Done Duff :banghead:

jerrell

:banghead: i have to add my apoligies here , i was the one who wrote the post a couple of weeks ago asking where to get new logos. and the post got out of hand, i even put into the post that it sounded like he took the money and run, i wish that there was an "eating crow" sign on here, i feel really bad for the post i made and i hope i have enough sense to not jump to conclusions before i put my mind into gear again . i know about moving and about sick family members, when it comes to family everthing takes a back-burner and i take care of family first and always. again i hope the vinal man reads theis post and accepts my apology, just as an after thought , you know i think we all do not want to advertise when some misfortuneate happens to us, we sorta hunker down and get the job done and sometimes answering posts is just not a priority ...jerry

mailman

Yep, I need to apologize as well. I picked up a bit of mud as well.

I will say this, I have no hesitation to order from him. I sure wish I could take back my foolish comment. :hide:

Terry, I'm sorry.