Sign in to follow this  
Riley088

Refreshed 1077 Because She Wanted It That Way

neil

Congratulations Riley on 4th place , thats a real achievement well done :flags-wavegreatbritain:

timo4352

Hey guys. Hope everyone is doing well. Here is an updated picture of Riley after we got home from a local fair. She took fouth out of about 70 tractors. She was very excited to get her first trophy.

9957876425_4a3015dd60_z.jpg

Where's Dad's trophy ?......................

Dad didn't get a trophy? ................

Dad should get a trophy too!

Pullstart

As some of you my screen name Riley088 is after my daughter Riley who was born in 2008. Last year she decided to take claim of my 1077 that was in really nice original condition. Everytrhing on it worked the way it was supposed to with no issues so I felt safe with her on it .She loved taking around the yard with of coarse myself or my wife right with her. Torwards the end of last season she said "daddy i want you to paint my tractor this winter" I was thinking this will be a nice winter project. Then she said "daddy I want it pink" so off to home depot to let her pick out what color pink she wanted. the tractor was taken all the way down and the work began. It was a great one to do. She absolutly loves it and thats what makes it worth it. Enjoy

image-1.jpg

That's really awesome!  My youngest daughter is Rylee and she loves riding on the tractors around the yard.  I'm sure she'll have her own some day too.  Cheers to you Dad!  And to her for the 4th place award too!

Kevin