Sign in to follow this  
Raider12

Adding another horse to my little barn!

Raider12

B) After a long long search for the right 520H. I think I finaly found her! I have looked the high and low for a nice unabused 520 that wasn't priced as though it was new. I have located a 1990 520H with only 38 hours on her clock! Yes.... 38 hours. And it looks it too. It was left out side covered up for a while, so it will need some fresh paint on the hood and a few other areas. The gentelman Im buying it from said until he mowed with it the other day, the deck had never seen grass. The original owner had purchased this new and then shortly afterwards passed away. The daughter had it then sitting beside her shed. I will post pictures when I pick her up tomorrow. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

T-Mo

:whistle: B) :horseplay: Great find. Only 38 hours, man that's almost new! I can't wait for the pictures. B)

Z-man

:whistle: Wow low, low hours! Good score. That would be my next tractor to keep

and add to my little collection also. But with 2 kids it will have to wait.

"520 that wasn't priced as though it was new"

B)

MaineDad

Holy moley! What a find!

Raider12

B) Well I have made it home with my 520H. The clock shows 32.9 hours and runs like a top. The sheet metal is a little worst than I had first thought it to be. But never the less she's sweet running machine. I had spent 23 years as a body & frame tech so the body and paint work are not a problem. I would rather find a nicer hood for it if I could. Here are a few pics just as I made it home. It will be a sweet winter restoration, come spring it will look as though it is still sitting on the dealer show room.

Attached Image

post-3-1218674456.jpg