Sign in to follow this  
rmaynard

The Big 2013 Show - Will You Be There?

Ken B

Looks like I'll be there! Thru Stevebo's heavy connections he was able to find out the date of my sons graduation. June 24th! Thanks Steve!

stevebo

:banana-tux:

wallfish

Heading down on Wed so the wife can do some Gettysburg tourist stuff. Just not sure what to bring and may leave the loader tractor at home this year.  

squonk

Heading down on Wed so the wife can do some Gettysburg tourist stuff. Just not sure what to bring and may leave the loader tractor at home this year.  

Man, I'd love to see the 2 seater! :):bow-blue::thumbs:

wallfish

The 2 seater will come with me. You can cruise it around if you want to take it for a ride!

People seem to like it at the local shows and ask "What is that?"  Once you see it in person and in all it's crusty glory, it's really not that impressive but it's unique. 

stevebo

I plan on making it shine at the show this year :hide:

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Bringin' some of the 'ol EVOO Steve?   :ychain: 

wallfish

I plan on making it shine at the show this year :hide:

HA HA,

You can keep that salad dressing to yourself. You know I like'm to look dry and crusty, it seems to be my collection's theme.

I'll let you shine my van up a bit if you want to. The trailer could probably use a good greasing up if you have enough for that.  :ychain:

armyvetwh

arrrggghh, 2 day family reunion in nebraska for me then. now i wished i had a pilots license. of course a plane may not be able to carry my 4spd, 8hp.

varosd

Zeek's mug shot

2012WHShow_zpsed78d4c7.jpg

and only half of me!!!    Heck, I'm already skinny enough!!! :D

• Like 1

55rj35jr

Will be there Thursday morning staying til Sat eve been going since 2006 planning on bringing newly restored 701,my wifes "pink" lawn ranger,my deceased dad's 656(first time at big show),and one or two others to be decided later...looking foreward to the Big Show...

stevebo

55 rj35 - you forgot to mention a 701 deck-lol

fireman

I may have a change of plans. Wasn't going to go due to the fact my son has graduation from middle school on Friday evening and the wife won't let me out of it. I really didn't want to go just for Saturday but I think I just might do it. If I have the truck and trailer all set to go the Graduation should be over by 8:00pm and it's a little over 5 hour ride for me to get to the show I should be there by 1:30 am or so. Just have to decide if I want to do it.

• Like 1

stevebo

If you head down Jeff, you will have a full day on Saturday. I would like to stay until the afternoon on Saturday this year. I have never stayed past late morning on Saturday. I think I may just be missing out on a few things...

Amanda

(Fingers crossed) Hoping to be there on Friday morning and will be leaving friday night... Ill have my oldest son with me :)

wallfish

That's a looooooooong day. You're not that far from me and it takes about 7 hrs to get there.

Amanda

Wow I didn't know u live near me I'm in your town like everyday lol it will be long but fun hoping to make it this year... If my husbands not on call he works in Oxford :)

wallfish

It's definitely worth making the pilgrimage to the Wheel Horse Mecca of the world if you enjoy anything Wheel Horse. If it's Wheel Horse, it's there. As someone once wrote here somewhere "Be prepared to be amazed"

It's free camping on Fri night and they have plenty of showers on site, some people even sleep in their cars or the bed of their truck. It's going to be tough to leave early on Fri, you'll miss cruise night and the ice cream social.

SALTYWRIGHT

I WILL BE THERE FRIDAY MORNING VERY EARLY AND LEAVE ?  I WILL HAVE MY 417-8-DIESEL.  RUSS

JOHN I WILL SEE YOU ON THIS SATURDAY IN MASS.   RUSS

squonk

My wife asked me last year what I wanted for Christmas. I replied " I want to be able to drive my 704 on "Cruise Night!" She asked what that entailed and I said money to spend an extra night. I got an envelope with reservations for a cabin at the Gettysburg Campground! :) :) :)

clemedc

My wife and I will be there Thursday night and leave Saturday morning. I am wanting to bring a trailer, most likely a 5x8 flatbed with a gate, but here is the problem I need to go to Jersey near NYC and I cannot bring my trailer there. Is there anyone near the show who has a safe place for me to park my trailer from Saturday until maybe Monday???

Clem

Fun Engineer

I'm not going to be able to make it this year. Hope everyone has a safe time. Post lots of pictures.

baerpath

Looks like we are going again this year.   Free hauling to the show if anyone wants something I'm selling brought down to the show.

Have a lot of stuff so Just ask I may have what your looking for.

DOC in Kentucky

I am planning on making the show this year. I haven't been since 09. I plan on getting there Thursday late AM. Actually thinking about starting to get ready for it and get a tractor ready also!!! Notice I said I was thinking about starting to get ready!!!

• Like 2

tunahead72

I am planning on making the show this year. I haven't been since 09. I plan on getting there Thursday late AM. Actually thinking about starting to get ready for it and get a tractor ready also!!! Notice I said I was thinking about starting to get ready!!!

You mean you're fixin' to think about starting to get ready, right? :)

I'll be there, either Friday or Saturday, not sure which just yet.  With a little luck and motivation, it'll be just me and my '81 Honda CB750K ... and a backpack just large enough to take back a few small odds and ends.