Sign in to follow this  
brooklynmike

loader question from newbie

brooklynmike

Hi All,

I am new to the site and a brand new wheel horse owner.

I can't find any good info on how to have a loader added to my WH. I am not handy enough to do it myself.

My place is in Stone Ridge, NY which is 2hrs north of NYC. 

Do I need to by an aftermarket product? Does someone make them? Any recommendations?

Sorry if this is too basic of a question.

Thanks in advance!

312Hydro

Hi, :text-welcomewave: 2 :rs: Use the search box in the upper right corner. Type in "FEL" and search "Forums" not "This Topic". A wealth of info will pop up! Hope this helps,Rich

brooklynmike

perfect....thanks!!

MalMac

There are not anymore manufactures out there making Wheel Horse specific Front End Loaders. You can look in the classifieds, Creigslist or E-bay. Occasionally they pop up. The last company to make a Loader for Wheel Horse or I should say Toro Whee Horse was

Kwik-Way Manufacturing. Sometimes Kwik-Ways pop up that are for other brands that can be converted with the making of a sub frame that will fit a Wheel Horse. Another Manufacturer was Ark Loaders. They pop up from time to time also. A front end loader is usually quite sought after so if you find one you must act quick.

Forest Road

Watch Craigslist and be patient. You'll find one. A decent one will probably run $3000 and up. I have a 522xi with one and am happy. I'd prefer a Kubota but this fit the budget and has completely eliminated the wheel barrow. Good luck!