Sign in to follow this  
Martin

maybe some orange in my future.......

Martin

this could become a possibility in the near future. i dunno, just finding it hard to make room with all the recent stuff getting in with the horses......

allis 620, big tractor, lots of attachments with it so im told. boss told me to go look at it, he said it was all there, just sitting in the barn, out there with all the other stuff ive picked up from him lately. heres some bad pics. lighting wasnt too good, this thing is very rough and looks like somebodys been in the rear end, which worries me a little. 

not sure what we can work out $ wise yet. he wanted me to get it working and maybe split the profit. but im thinking i could maybe see it staying. i think im going crazy......

post-4321-0-13585100-1366711466_thumb.jp

post-4321-0-84457900-1366711488_thumb.jp

post-4321-0-51266000-1366711510_thumb.jp

post-4321-0-40639600-1366711532_thumb.jp

post-4321-0-65016500-1366711549_thumb.jp

VinsRJ

Nothing crazy about your thought process from my perspective... Now if you ask the my wife that may be a different story.

Edited by VinsRJ

KC9KAS

I hope all of it is there....Looks like a lot of parts missing. Just my observation.

Martin

yeah, thats my biggest reservation about taking this one on. most of the tractors that are still left have been torn into in some way or another. i really got lucky with the cub 682 and jd 314. they took minimal engine work to get going and ended up being really nice running tractors. this one is really pushing it though. i might be getting the engine out of it first just to see whats up with that. its disassembled some as well, but i need to start somewhere. dont really have the room at the moment to drag this hulk home....

just a shame the tractor is in such disarray.....

Edited by Martin

Jake Kuhn

Those are some very neat looking tractors!

Wish you luck with getting it, and on a new garage expansion. :ychain::ROTF:

Ken B

Gee Martin I don't know about that one. If it is a rare, desirable tractor or one you are personally in love with, well then maybe. If not, I'd close my eyes and walk away.  I see T.L.C. (Tons of loot n cash)

chris11

Gee Martin I don't know about that one. If it is a rare, desirable tractor or one you are personally in love with, well then maybe. If not, I'd close my eyes and walk away.  I see T.L.C. (Tons of loot n cash)

Lmao   Ken tlc

SousaKerry

Wow those are one tough looking beast,  just a mini version of the Farm tractors they were producing at the time

baerpath

Oh come on a few thousand and it'll be good as new

I've been looking for one of those for the body. To bad it's not closer

squonk

Rats! By the title, I was hoping for a Power King

6wheeler

Close your eyes. Take a deep breath. Can you see it running? Just listen to that baby purr. Now, pick up the pieces. Go home. And, dig in. It will be worth it. JMO.

ol550

Time to fold. :ROTF: