Sign in to follow this  
Wheelhorse860

Zagray Farms swap meet

Ken B

The Kent spring show is always a bust. The fall show is the one to go to. There was a ton of stuff at Zagray for sale, just nothing I wanted and very little Wheel Horse stuff. We still had a good time. Coles Burban got lots of attention, he liked that.

squonk

The Suburban mower deck that was for sale there I restored it a few yrs ago. My brother got it from me for 15 bucks (plus a free lunch) My brother then sold it to the guy at the show for 40 bucks a few months ago. When I asked him how much he told me it was 150. I jokingly let him know that I knew he paid 40 bucks for it! He then told me he'd give me a good deal on it. I offered 40 bucks. He still has it I'm sure.

:):thumbs::)

JimmyJam

I went Saturday around noon. I have never been there. I have to say that other than some tools that I needed I saw very little WH. I have to say that I was disappointed!

Wheelhorse860

ik, i mean there were a couple tractors, but over all this year, it just wasnt what it had been.

Coadster32

DSCF5172_zps4e2fde2c.jpg

This was my take of the show. All loaded up Friday night, and never even left the driveway. Next time, I'm taking nyquil before the show. :banghead:

VinsRJ

Like with all local tractor shows they can be hit or miss... Zagray is one of the best in the CT area.

You can trust John and I when we say the probability of scoring at Zagray is high.

wallfish

Someone could have scored a cheap snowblower, Dozer blade, Rear quick attach, wheel weights, chains or a 62 mower deck but no one was buying WH stuff, or atleast mine. Brought everything back home except the engines and stuff I had out there for free.

I did score a nice addition to my Homelite XL blue tool collection.

Too bad you couldn't make it Coadster, it was still a good day with great weather. Scantic Valley show is next, 5/18 - 19 over in Somers CT. Usually small but there is some interesting stuff there. The Bernardston MA show is big plus a whole side of normal fleamarket stuff for the wife to browse through. There were 2 of the huge four wheel carts there last year. 

SALTYWRIGHT

I WAS THERE ON SATURDAY. IT IS A GOOD SHOW EVERY YEAR, BUT YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT SELLS.    RUSS