Sign in to follow this  
Wheelhorse860

Zagray Farms swap meet

Wheelhorse860

Anyone interested in purchasing a d180 with plow blade and snowblower?

AMC RULES

Any   :wh: parts at this show? 

wallfish

You never know what's going to be there. Either way there's lots to see.

Are you thinking of driving out? Looking for anything in particular?

stevebo

Well since I am not going to make it there will be more wh stuff for sale for sure :ychain:

VinsRJ

Well since I am not going to make it there will be more wh stuff for sale for sure :ychain:

Not always :happy-jumpeveryone:

stevebo

That is true Vin ... Cable steer boy... but I have the deck for that tractor :hide:

AMC RULES

You never know what's going to be there. Either way there's lots to see.

Are you thinking of driving out? Looking for anything in particular?

The usual RJ missing parts. 

Ken B

Any   :wh: parts at this show? 

Zip, zero, nadda! :ychain:

Seriously though, I have been going to this show for a very long time now. Sometimes there isn't any Wheel Horse stuff. Other times there is plenty. Ya just never know.

Edited by Ken B
  • Like 1

fireman

You just have to get there early enough to beat Steve and Vin to the punch. Steve's out so it's just Vin you have to compete with. Both these guys seem to find the best of the best while cruising the vendors!

wallfish

Vin and Matt already made their rounds at Belltown before I even rolled in. You got to be quick if you really want something.

Sparky

Looks like I'll be there around 9am. Wont be on a tractr tho, will be walking the show with my dad who has his heart set on finding a used push-mower.

Mike....

wallfish

Mike, You guys can cruise the 2 seater if you want.

I'll bring some extra gas this time and check the plug for ya too!

It just sits there most of the day anyway so it's no problem at all. 

Sparky

Just might take ya upon that John.

Thanks!!

Mike........

wallfish

That way you guys can make it down around the big boys sand box to see all that stuff too and over to the saw mill. That's a long way to walk after you make the rounds through the vendor section.

Ken B

You just have to get there early enough to beat Steve and Vin to the punch. Steve's out so it's just Vin you have to compete with. Both these guys seem to find the best of the best while cruising the vendors!

I have some pretty amazing Zagray Farm finds myself....I like to fly under the radar...

I'm loaded up and ready to roll...Cash HEAVY to.

001-24_zps0980977b.jpg

stevebo

Cash heavy is always a good thing !! :happy-partydance:

Wheelhorse860

Started off 30 minutes late, keys locked in the car, just my luck :deadhorse:  :deadhorse:  :deadhorse:

Sparky

Started off 30 minutes late, keys locked in the car, just my luck :deadhorse:  :deadhorse:  :deadhorse:

That was you I talked to at the show? Darn it, I talked to you and didn't know you were a Redsquare guy. We talked about how much weight was needed to move snow.

Mike........

Wheelhorse860

NIce to meet you mike, haha. what did ya think? does she look good? now im gunna start tearing it down, sanding, and painting it all. its gunna look new soon enough!

nylyon

Started off 30 minutes late, keys locked in the car, just my luck :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

That was you I talked to at the show? Darn it, I talked to you and didn't know you were a Redsquare guy. We talked about how much weight was needed to move snow.

Mike........

And what...... you weren't wearing your red square hat?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

squonk

I have some pretty amazing Zagray Farm finds myself....I like to fly under the radar...

I'm loaded up and ready to roll...Cash HEAVY to.

001-24_zps0980977b.jpg

You need bigger tires for that tractor if you want to impress anybody! :ychain: :ychain:  How did the van turn out?

stevebo

So....... what did I miss??

VinsRJ

So....... what did I miss??

In all honesty not much... there was a poo load of people... more than I have seen in a long time. The quality of parts was just not there though. I did not see one RJ part. There was a Suburban mower deck, but the price was way to high IMO.

I only ended up buying a K90 and K91T, the only two small Kohlers there as far as I could tell.

Edited by VinsRJ

stevebo

I got a call from fireman who said that kent was a bust today too.

Ken B

The Suburban mower deck that was for sale there I restored it a few yrs ago. My brother got it from me for 15 bucks (plus a free lunch) My brother then sold it to the guy at the show for 40 bucks a few months ago. When I asked him how much he told me it was 150. I jokingly let him know that I knew he paid 40 bucks for it! He then told me he'd give me a good deal on it. I offered 40 bucks. He still has it I'm sure.