Sign in to follow this  
jcg1112

Will this deck fit??

jcg1112

I've got a '96 267H that I really like, but it has the 38" deck. I found a New Holland LS55 being parted out and it has a 48" deck. Will this deck fit my 267? Thanks.

WH854

I've got a '96 267H that I really like, but it has the 38" deck. I found a New Holland LS55 being parted out and it has a 48" deck. Will this deck fit my 267? Thanks.

What is your model#? just a guess this tractor has a vertical shaft engine.

Chas

jcg1112

Chas

Model is 72085. It is a vertical shaft engine. I'm hoping it fits. I'm pretty sure it was Toro that built the tractor for NH. The LS55 is the twin to the 269H and the LS45 is the twin to my tractor. Thanks for any help.

WH854

Chas

Model is 72085. It is a vertical shaft engine. I'm hoping it fits. I'm pretty sure it was Toro that built the tractor for NH. The LS55 is the twin to the 269H and the LS45 is the twin to my tractor. Thanks for any help.

Toro did build tractors for NH, but I am not familiar with  which ones they built. Try asking your Toro dealer :thumbs:

Chas