Sign in to follow this  
octfst

Panzer T70

octfst

The wife and I were talking about the panzer tractor that got away over coffee this morning. then when I did my morning CL search theres this T 70 Panzer a hour & 1/2 away owners states was main mower last year. so in the truck for a Sunday drive. when I get there sure enough theres still grass on the deck. starts first pull  after he turns gas on. he shows me a later model Craftsman tractor & says he could'nt  keep it running & the only thing he could depend on was the Panzer. the plow was on it cause he plowed the drive way this winter with it. I had to have it. so here it is

post-3210-0-55767500-1365977822_thumb.jp

post-3210-0-98644600-1365977884_thumb.jp

post-3210-0-65988900-1365977935_thumb.jp

post-3210-0-21087600-1365978023_thumb.jp

post-3210-0-43518800-1365978083_thumb.jp

post-3210-0-73062200-1365978125_thumb.jp

Edited by octfst
  • Like 2

chris11

Very nice. I just finished restoring one. Great looking tractors. I have a t75 i have to restore one day, and 1110. Bet it cuts grass great too.

posifour11

Sweet!

VinsRJ

Panzers are great tractors... I use to collect them before WH's... my only gripe is they are heavy! But is just doesn't get any cooler than a Dodge rear.

chris11

Vin, you are right. I just got mine out of the house with out taking it apart. Hard to get threw the door, but i did it. Now its time to oil up everything and get it started.

55rj35jr

looks good... nice addition to your GROWING collection.... :) tractoraholicism strikes again...

• Like 1

speedyleedy

It's really a nice one great find ! :)

Wheel-N-It

Yes good find. Panzers are non-existant here where I live. I would like to get behind the wheel of one if I ever get the chance.

Ken B

I have always like the Panzers. Someday, if I can find a decent one like yours I think I'm gonna grab it.

Hammerhead

Very good looking Panzer Derek! I'd probably keep it in it's original condition and not paint it. Nice patina on that bad boy! KJ 

HENRYG

IM A WHEELHORSE GUY BUT I HAD TO HAVE PENN PANZER ALSO AND YOURS IS VERY COOL

welderman85

very cool great buy

Bluffhunter

I had a Panzer back in the early 80"s and should have never sold it. The guy gave me $200.00 for it and was going to make a puller out of it. Sure wish I had it now as it was in excellent shape. It was a golf course mower for many years before I got it.

Zeek

Nice tractor, I love Panzers!

octfst

just bought 2 more a T758 & 1110 so we now have 4. told the wife that's enough for a collection. she said the panzers were hers. HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE

• Like 1

HENRYG

nice I also own a panzer T75 :bow-blue: 

• Like 1

grnlark

I have always like the Panzers. Someday, if I can find a decent one like yours I think I'm gonna grab it.

Ken, When you're ready to pull the trigger let Brian know. He has close to 10 and I know he wants to thin out the herd.  He's not into advertising and actively selling, but if someone approaches him about selling one, he will.

Henry, Nice Panzer!