Sign in to follow this  
rustyoldjunk

just hauled in a 1257

rustyoldjunk

it was drove to a fence row years ago and backed up to it then left.the bushes over the years had grown a canopy so thick over it that you had to really dig to know anything was in the weeds and bushes around and over it.it had small locust tree growing behind one front wheel.had to pull it out with the truck.the cast iron wheel weights on it with the flat tires didnt help matters.it looks complete and straight with all the guards still on it and whats left of its original paint.the engine isnt locked and the old gentalmen said it ran fine when he parked it there. no attatchments but it does have the cast iron weights.i think it was worth the $75. i will get some pics shortly.i was kinda dissapointed that it has a 3 speed tranny but hay if i get the urge i have a good 8 speed laying around.

BairleaFarm

Sight unseen id say you got a good deal. Still waiting on pics.

Kelly

I just paid $75 for a set of rear Wheel horse weights, so ya you probably got a good deal. pic's?????

rustyoldjunk

im tickled with it so im sure it was a good deal B) i havent added pics because my camera got broke while several wasps were busy stinging me the other day,so i need to borrow a camera to get some pics with.the engine feels like it has good compression.im stuck inside most of the day today,the wife is working and im home with the baby but this evening i will see if i can get it started,and try to get some pics.

Teddy da Bear
i havent added pics because my camera got broke while several wasps were busy stinging me the other day
Your not suppose to swat wasps with a camera!!!! B)

linen beige

i havent added pics because my camera got broke while several wasps were busy stinging me the other day,

B)

Video would be even better! Hope you're Ok.