Sign in to follow this  
Wheelhorse84

I think I have a problem

55rj35jr

some of the first symtoms of horse aholicism are: going on long drives in the country looking behind buildings and sheds burning up gallons of fuel for hours, putting wheel horse photos on your computer desk top and cell phone,using your vacation time going to tractor shows instead of the beach etc...,leaving your cars set out all winter because your garage is full of tractors,you keep saying that this is your last tractor but end up wanting more... these are just a few symtoms with more to come....My name is Mike and I am a tractor holic (but enjoy every minute of it!)

• Like 1

Kelly

I can't even count the WH that have been here in the part 5 years, but I know it is in the 250 to 300 range, and with out going a writing them do I probably could not tell you how many I have now, in the 100 area, and 25 are keepers, those I could list but don't feel like typing them all. 

Whmaverick

Doc says post two pics and get great replies in the morning.

baerpath

After a while it get futile trying to count them. I just have a few...............

n1defan

I guess i should join that club also. I have somewhere between 37-42 tractors. :woohoo::banana-tux:

post-4087-0-39442100-1365347851_thumb.jp

Wheelhorse84

Ha yes you should.