Sign in to follow this  
GuffdaStuff

c160 lift arm

GuffdaStuff

hey guys i have another favor to ask from ya all...im in the middle of getting my c160 up and running and have had some pretty good luck with it as far as finding the parts and pieces i need and everything is comming together nicely!  however i do have a couple questions..the arm on the bottom of the tractor that actually does the deck lifting is missing a part....one end hooks to the deck and the other end hooks to the frame of the tractor...the end that is supposed to hook to the tractor is missing its fastener....does it just run at an angle and bolt looesly?  or is there a bar that runs all the across the tractor?   if i could see a pic of one of your guys lift mecanisms im sure it would answer my question.   ive looked at exploded views of the lift system and it still does not answer my question....any pics would be of great help thanks guys!

Wishin4a416

I dont know if I understand you right but the end that goes to the frame has a brass bushing and a c-clip inside to hold it in place.

Edited by Wishin4a416

Wishin4a416

IMG_1799_zps0e54ebd6-1_zps71548642.jpg

WH854

hey guys i have another favor to ask from ya all...im in the middle of getting my c160 up and running and have had some pretty good luck with it as far as finding the parts and pieces i need and everything is comming together nicely!  however i do have a couple questions..the arm on the bottom of the tractor that actually does the deck lifting is missing a part....one end hooks to the deck and the other end hooks to the frame of the tractor...the end that is supposed to hook to the tractor is missing its fastener....does it just run at an angle and bolt looesly?  or is there a bar that runs all the across the tractor?   if i could see a pic of one of your guys lift mecanisms im sure it would answer my question.   ive looked at exploded views of the lift system and it still does not answer my question....any pics would be of great help thanks guys!

Maybe this will help. Look at #27,28,29

LiftLinkage.gif

Chas