Sign in to follow this  
rondo

1st cut

rondo

Cut a small section of lawn today with the recently acquired B-100. Now, some of you know that I bought the tractor to push and pull things around because I use a different mower with a 50" cut for just mowing. But I had to see how this one does, and I'll tell ya, it's a darn nice cut. The previous owner had just sharpened the blades and it does a real good job. I will still cut sparingly since the 36" deck takes a tad longer than the 50, but it is quality seat time.

Another issue, guys: Posting pics. How do I get single pics right inside the post as opposed to linking to a web site? I see some posts with the pic within and it just looks proper. Also, are there pic size limitations?

Thanks,

T-Mo

Basically when you reply to a post and the post window comes up, underneath it there will be a "File Attachments" block. The limits are 1mb and 640 x 480. But, I would recommend using a host like photobucket or something similar. It appears when there are a lot of "Attached Images" using the "File Attachments" block, it slows down the thread when you try to open it up. If there are a lot of "File Attachments" a thread may take a very long time to open. This doesn't happen when you use an outside host like photobucket. B)

Teddy da Bear

Terry I see the limits are 56k unless Karl increased that recently.

I posted a "how to" not long ago somewhere.

T-Mo

Mike,

Your probably right. I think Karl did change the limits to 56K. :whistle: That was probably due to trying to decrease the amount of time it took to open of threads. B)