Sign in to follow this  
squonk

Gonna get me a Flat Top!!

welderman85

Great buy blackhoods are my favorite

Wheel-N-It

Yeah Boy, thats a nice one! You did good Mike!

squonk

Got Marvin home. Not getting fuel to the carb. I filled the bowl 4 times and it started right up each time and ran good until it ran out. I see a funky looking bubble in the fuel filter. Looks like possibly water in the fuel. Will have to do a system cleaning. Hope the pump's ok. I have a new plastic one on the shelf but I hate the idea of plastic. I won't put an electric one on until I know the tranny's ok. Marvin's got a good dent in the rf of the hood and he's knob less except for the lift control. Pink koozie is going BYE_BYE!

IMG_0054_zpsc8e446c7.jpg

IMG_0055_zpseed9f177.jpg

IMG_0056_zps48f02fc9.jpg

Jake Kuhn

Marvin looks like a very nice little tractor! :)

AMC RULES

OH MAN...here I was thinking you just added that pink koozie.   :ychain: 

Marv

Mike,

I have one of those but mine is an 8 spd. The balance gears exploded in mine and I had to overhaul the engine. I like the tractor and currently I use it for mowing. I installed an electric fuel pump on mine.

Marvin

Wheel-N-It

Dents and all Mike, thats still a good looking Wheel Horse. Keep us posted on your progress, or lack of progress. Whatever just keep the pics coming! :wwp:

6wheeler

Blackhoods.Thats where WH's went to get toughened up.  :eek:  Marvin, Really? Give it a name like it deserves... :techie-eureka:  Destroyer, Implement Wrecker, Hard A$$ or something cool like that. My ex- brother in law was named Marvin. He is a sissy :icecream: . No Wheel Horse deserves to be called that :teasing-whipyellow: . Just pickin on ya. That could be an awesome machine. 14 horses of pure WH/Kohler power. Good Luck with it.

squonk

Blackhoods.Thats where WH's went to get toughened up.  :eek:  Marvin, Really? Give it a name like it deserves... :techie-eureka:  Destroyer, Implement Wrecker, Hard A$$ or something cool like that. My ex- brother in law was named Marvin. He is a sissy :icecream: . No Wheel Horse deserves to be called that :teasing-whipyellow: . Just pickin on ya. That could be an awesome machine. 14 horses of pure WH/Kohler power. Good Luck with it.

They don't come any cooler than Marvin the Martian!

images-11_zpsd2e39769.jpg