Sign in to follow this  
caseybgilbert

C-195 Mule Drive Pulley

caseybgilbert

I am in the process of getting my '82 C-195 in shape to be able to mow starting this spring. After lots of tinkering, I have finally gotten it to run like it should and the only thing left is to get the 48" mower deck in operating condition. When I started on the deck, the front of it was bent in due to impacting something pretty stout (probably a sizeable root sticking up). I have been able to straighten it out and track down new rollers, belts, blades, and missing miscellaneous bolts. My last issue (fingers crossed) is finding a replacement pulley for the mule drive. The original one had quite a bit of rust and after resurfacing the groove for the belt, I realized there is a decent amount of play in the bearing. It is working now just for testing purposes but before I put it into operation, I would like to replace the pulley. Does anyone know a part number for it or even better, somewhere I can find a new one? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

gwest_ca

The 1982-83 48" mower listed is model 05-48SY01

V-idler #104974 replaced by 92-7103, Napa #7-0548 and Stens #280-750 4-1/4" OD

Flat-idler #104975, Stens 280-743 4-1/8" OD with 3-1/2" flat OD

The "pinned" style pulley box cover # 102582 must be modified to fit the C-195 mowers 05-48SY01 and early production 05-48SY02 Service bulletin #332A

The 1984 48" deck is model 05-48SY02 but have never found a parts list for it.

Garry

caseybgilbert

I have the 05-38SY01 deck. Thank you very much for those part numbers.