Sign in to follow this  
whfan74

Mentone, IN Swap Meet

fabricator2009

Just sold the 633 and the 854.

Jake Kuhn

3 days to go. :happy-jumpeveryone:

My dad and I will be there with a big load of stuff early in the morning, probably just a little after 8.

~Jake

Jim_M

I hope to be there right around 8:00. Almost everything I'm bringing is pre-sold but I still have a pair of D series front wheels with nice tires on them, a couple of seats and a nice 1975 36" tiller with the mid pulley and belt. I'll probably dig up more as the week goes on.

Edited by Jim_M

whfan74

Working on getting all of our stuff loaded as well.  Still quite alot to get done, but we will be there with 2 trailer loads of stuff. 

Restored 633

Rear engine rider (wheel horse)

Jacobsen Chief 1200

Trannies

Tires

Motors

Rims

Rear baggers

Snow plows

Round hood parts

Square hood and black hood parts

Hitches

Hubs

Pedals and foot rests

Mower deck parts (some NOS)

etc....

stevasaurus

Got my lawn chair...and Brrly1's tranny. :)

Lane Ranger

I have a lot of stuff going to Mentone this year.    Some already sold.   

An HH-60 Tecumseh Motor -Scott M. has first dibs on but I would like to sell Saturday

A smaller Tecumseh  (3.5 or 4)  for a go-cart with go-cart clutch 

Two nice 1 1/8 inch axles and hubs

Front frame to attach a generator to your attach-a-matic

H -60 Tecumseh motor housing

Tecumseh Wheel Horse motor Mount

Side discharge 36 inch mower deck

Older Wheel Horse snowthrower for parts

1054/953 -Mower Deck Complete and a 1054/953 Mower Deck Shell

Wheel Horse Disc

David and I  WILL BE FLYING THE wheel horse logo FLAG AT Mentone on Saturday!

Vinylguy

I am putting new brakes and wheel bearings on the van tomorrow and if all goes well will be heading to Mentone Friday evening.

Looks to be a bit cool in Indiana but no rain. Is there going to be a good attendance? I will be bringing some stuff also.

checking into a motel right now. Can't wait to see the Coffee/Rock&Rye Mug.  :ROTF:

sml_gallery_74_81_253534.png

• Like 2

Vinylguy

I have a set of 420lse reproduction decals for hood seat pan and maintenance that I have had and

they will be very reasonable.Along with a few slightly damaged sets that will also be nicely priced

if you dont mind a few flaws. Also will be bringing some redSquare decals for cheap.

If anyone has a request let me know and if time allows I will try to bring to the show.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

• Like 2

stevebo

Looks like they used my senior to advertise for this show... 

Jake Kuhn

I am putting new brakes and wheel bearings on the van tomorrow and if all goes well will be heading to Mentone Friday evening.

Looks to be a bit cool in Indiana but no rain. Is there going to be a good attendance? I will be bringing some stuff also.

checking into a motel right now. Can't wait to see the Coffee/Rock&Rye Mug.  :ROTF:

sml_gallery_74_81_253534.png

Looking forward to meeting you terry! :)

Jake Kuhn

I have a set of 420lse reproduction decals for hood seat pan and maintenance that I have had and

they will be very reasonable.Along with a few slightly damaged sets that will also be nicely priced

if you dont mind a few flaws. Also will be bringing some redSquare decals for cheap.

If anyone has a request let me know and if time allows I will try to bring to the show.

Terry, Do you have any rj58 decals made up? I'd be interested in a set, along with a k91 decal, and the frame id tag for a rj58. If you don't have any made up its no big deal, I"ll just order a set on your website later as I won't need them for a couple months.

Thanks, Jake

Vinylguy

Terry, Do you have any rj58 decals made up? I'd be interested in a set, along with a k91 decal, and the frame id tag for a rj58. If you don't have any made up its no big deal, I"ll just order a set on your website later as I won't need them for a couple months.

Thanks, Jake

I will make them Friday Jake

I will be working on stuff for the show till I leave Friday afternoon.

rockinhorse

TERRY     DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING THAT WOULD WORK ON THIS TRACTOR?   NOTHING FANCY JUST SOMETHING TO HELP THE LOOKS .  ALSO NEED SOME HOOD& SEATPAN DECALS  STANDARD DECALS.  I WILL BE THERE SAT.

THANKS KARL

post-4384-0-47119600-1366247027_thumb.jp

post-4384-0-09101000-1366247078_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Jake Kuhn

Thanks, Jake

I will make them Friday Jake

I will be working on stuff for the show till I leave Friday afternoon.

If its a hassle don't worry about it. Like I said I won't be needing for a few months.

Thanks, Jake

Lane Ranger

Glad to see you will be at Mentone Terry!!

Vinylguy

Thanks Lane

Lola just booked rooms in Gettysburg too so I guess TT was right after all. He said I would become a Wheel Horse Fanatic just like the rest of us. 

Found a pet friendly motel for the Puppy. Better find out if they allow a leashed Golden at the fairgrounds.

Is there a vendor fee for the big show?

• Like 1

Vinylguy

TERRY     DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING THAT WOULD WORK ON THIS TRACTOR?   NOTHING FANCY JUST SOMETHING TO HELP THE LOOKS .  ALSO NEED SOME HOOD& SEATPAN DECALS  STANDARD DECALS.  I WILL BE THERE SAT.

THANKS KARL

So it is a COMMANDO 16 ?  Maybe the DARK HORSE

gallery_74_25_28863.png

stevasaurus

Terry, I was thinking gold or yellow would look great on that horse... :)

Dogs are OK at the big show...have to be on a leash...but no one has to be on the other end of the leash.

No vendor fees, admission fees, parking fees.  Only fees are if you are camping.

Lane Ranger

Terry:  I have not been to the BIG SHOW yet.   I have wanted to go and life -you know keeps you moving in many directions! 

big mike

Have fun guys.If I had not commited to something else sooner I would be there.

stevasaurus

Wish you were going to be there Mike...would have been great to see you again.

:)

Vinylguy

Terry, I was thinking gold or yellow would look great on that horse... :)

Dogs are OK at the big show...have to be on a leash...but no one has to be on the other end of the leash.

No vendor fees, admission fees, parking fees.  Only fees are if you are camping.

You slay me Steve. Buddy will be on a leash but Lola will be on the other end.

You'd think he was a newborn baby. Maybe someone can give him a tractor ride.

I was going to cut across on route 17 but the washouts may make me take the boring route.

Heading up Friday and getting a room. I have a few extra Hot Dog buns just in case

Vinylguy

This is a list of the decal kits I am bringing to clear out my storage drawers.

Some sets may not be perfect but the price is only $10 for any set on this list.

also have two 420 LSE sets that are only$20

will have many round hood decals and a ton of other stuff to clear out.

Some kohler engine decals at half store price.

Also a bunch of Redsquare stickers to give away.

I hope I am not breaking a spam rule here.

gallery_74_25_113135.png

stevasaurus

Looking forward to seeing you again Terry...ya...we have to make sure also that the roads are open after last night.  To be fair with the bun thingy...they had plenty of food and it was great...they had more people show up then expected last year and it was a day on the cold side.  Everyone was eating to stay warm.  They really ran out and went to the local store and bought every thing they had on the shelves.  They had more dogs then buns there.  They really did a nice job with the food...it was my fault that I waited so long.  :bow-blue::)   Lessen learned. :violence-blades:

Vinylguy

See you at the food tent then steve. My buddy is putting new rotors and brakes on the shop van now 

and I am trying to get some promises done so I can leave early. Bringing my good camera and tape measur

this time. I had a great time in 2011 at Scotts meet and greet. I was wore out from the drive though.

the cold wind was the only reason I stayed awake. going to come rested this time.

• Like 1