Sign in to follow this  
Machria

What attaches to this kind of hitch?

Machria

I'm clueless on these tractor hitches. I already ordered the custom 2" hitch mount from Scott on here, so when I get it I'll use the standard 2" hitch with 2" ball...

BUt, what kind of "hitch" is this on my tractor, and what connects to it, OR what kind of hitch connects to it?

Thanks in advance.

The lower tongue sticking out with the hole in it is what I'm referring to:

post-9546-0-44008900-1361000136_thumb.jp

kodiak

That is a draw bar hitch for pulling lawn wagons or other items such as roller or lawn sweepers

Machria

That is a draw bar hitch for pulling lawn wagons or other items such as roller or lawn sweepers

Thanks, I assumed that is what it is for. Can anyone post a pic of it connected to something, I want to see how it works. Am I missing a pin or soemthing?

Brrly1

Any I believe 1/2 pin should work for you. There is nothing to it, the attachment comes up to, slides over the hitch and then you pin it thru the top and also thru the bottom side of the attachment there for you are connected.

Forest Road

What's really nice about your tractor is the rocker shaft. Youre all set up for a factory 3 pt hitch. They come up on eBay occasionally.

Machria

What's really nice about your tractor is the rocker shaft. Youre all set up for a factory 3 pt hitch. They come up on eBay occasionally.

There one on flea bay now, but the guy wants $350 for it. I can buy a whole gt14 for 350. ;)

Kelly

3 point hitches are not very common, and bring good money when they come up for sale, $350 is about the going price for a complete one, if you can buy a GT14 with the 3 point for that, it's a pretty good deal, you can pull the hitch and resell the tractor to get some of your money back.