Sign in to follow this  
c175inMA

Wheel Horse 2-stage snowblower size.

c175inMA

Hi, i have the oportunity to buy a 2-stage snowblower. Does anyone have the measurements for the snow blower when it's not attached? I would like to fit it in a Toyota rav4 and it's going to be a squeeze. How hard is it to take off the chute? I am mainly looking for a front to back measurement of the attachment. Thanks, Paul

wallfish

The chute can be removed easily. 3 little carriage bolts hold it on. The handle removes easily with pins. It's dark out now but I would estimate the total length about 36 to 40 inches, front to the back of the mounting bracket. It mounts into the mid tach a matic. I think you can also remove the bracket but I'm not 100% sure. I can give you exact details tomorrow if that works for you. Don't blow a nut lifting it in there, they are HEAVY.

wallfish

OK I wasn't even close, it's closer to 53 inches long.

c175inMA

:text-thankyouyellow: Did i look like the bracket to attache to the attach-a-matic could be removed easily? Thanks, for the help

wallfish

It shouldn't be too bad. 4 bolts on each side and may need to remove the gearbox and chain. I can't really get a good look at while attached to the tractor but some basic tools should do it.