Lars

Have learned one thing today .. dont drive ur tractor whitout belt guard

AMC RULES

You should get a  :wh: tattoo there Lars.    :thumbs: 

• Like 2

squonk

I saw a guy sit on a still spinning 7 inch body grinder once!  :scared-eek:  :)  :)  :)

• Like 1

groundhog47

I saw a guy sit on a still spinning 7 inch body grinder once!  :scared-eek:  :)  :)  :)

I'll bet that was a real pain in the.. uh.. uh.. pocketbook. Couldn't resist Mike, but you knew someone would go for the carrot.

And for GOSH sakes Lars we're in no way makin fun of your past  situation. I remember that was around time of Chevy collapse also! 

Edited by groundhog47
  • Like 2

HorseFixer

Now this really is funny!  :hilarious:  Was on Skype with Larz the other evening I don't know how we got on the subject but he sent me this link in the message Box.  So I clicked on this Post and Next thing ya know he's taking his web cam and flashing the scar it left from 2 years ago!  And of course I had to rib him a little w my reply.  :ychain: 

Lars

Now this really is funny!  :hilarious:  Was on Skype with Larz the other evening I don't know how we got on the subject but he sent me this link in the message Box.  So I clicked on this Post and Next thing ya know he's taking his web cam and flashing the scar it left from 2 years ago!  And of course I had to rib him a little w my reply.  :ychain: 

hmmm revenge can quickly become sweet :kbutt:

• Like 1

RedRanger

You should get a  :wh: tattoo there Lars.    :thumbs: 

Sounds like he's got a permanent one now.