Sign in to follow this  
can whlvr

1100 eaton slipping

can whlvr

i have a 312-h,it has the eaton 1100,i put a non wheelhorse belt on it a few years ago,lately in deep snow ive had the machine quit moving,a few seconds later it goes fine,but if i put her in the deep stuff she quits,its the lift at these times also,i looked under the tractor when i brought it in the shop and there is ice and snow packed around the pump pulley,any body else ever run into this,im hoping my hydro unit isnt going,im hoping its just slipping

Kelly

I've had my 8 speeds slip the belt when using a snow blower, and you get all the fine snow blowing everywhere, the drive belt would slip, I used both my 520's today one with a blower and one with a plow for about a hour each, moving the 6+" of snow we got last night, and no problems out of either of them.

baerpath

First I'd check the pulley for ice in the groove, then the keyway, Are you saying that it stops when you try to use the lift, then after it goes fine ? Or does it stop with out using the lift ? Huge differance

can whlvr

everything stops when this happens,i think its a combo of slack bely and ice and water,today after drying her over night no problems.but i didnt have it buried in 2 feet of snow