Sign in to follow this  
Indy443

Blowing Nemo (Timelapse Video)

Wheel-N-It

Indy, that was a totally phenomenal video! A Wheel Horse Masterpiece !

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. :bow-blue:

Indy443

Indy, that was a totally phenomenal video! A Wheel Horse Masterpiece !

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. :bow-blue:

Thank you all for taking the time to check out the video. Sorry if it was slow to load on some of your computers. Time Lapse videos are really cool for all sorts of things. When I was driving home from work tonight I thought this would make a cool time lapse and I'm glad you guys have liked it! I think I'll try another one tomorrow for round two of blowing. The storm has started to slow here in Northern Vermont. I think the total for the day will hover around 12". I'll take it!

Coadster32

That was pretty darn cool...music and all. I thought the dog was going to get ran over, but it's neat how he stayed right with you. I hope our current storm cleans up that fast. Thanks for putting your video up. :thanks:

Kevbo

That was awesome! So cool to see some HD Wheel Horse editing! Looking forward to future videos :handgestures-thumbupright: You sure have a loyal dog!

Fun Engineer

Excellent. Loved the time lapse.

bk-scouter

Very cool video. I loved your four-legged helper too.

-BK

groundhog47

It's my turn to stop asking questions and make a real contribution to this awesome forum!

Brought my first horse home three weeks ago (beautiful '92 312-8) and haven't REALLY had a chance to use it. So when this storm started to brew up earlier this week I was pumped to put the horse to the test for the first time. I decided to set up my camera and tri-pod and catch the action for all you guys by making a timelapse video. I hope you enjoy it! Round two of blowing coming up in a few hours....the real snow is just starting to fall :)

Click on the black box and it will bring you to my website where the video (should) start to play automatically.

Snowblowing%20Nemo-M.jpg

WELL, :eusa-think: if your questions are as neat as video, we want more of both :) . Ver interesting technology, could yo imagine a complete rebuild, WOW, 'course that would be just about everything!!!

JimD

it worked perfectly today, where you said click on black box yesterday was a link instead. Box is there today, and the video was very cool!

Wyattrrp

Must have had a much smaller pulley on the input drive shaft of the tranny to go that fast!! LOL. Nice Video.

amard

Very impressive!

DOC in Kentucky

Great Video and don't you wish you could really plow snow and clean the driveway in that period od time! hahah! Great job and thanks it was very entertaining!!!

boovuc

Very neat Jessie,

That took some time and effort in filming as much as it did in the work of clearing the snow. (Love how your dog followed your every move)!

B-8074

Awesome video!! And you have to love a friend that will keep you company when your out in the cold like that. I have a lab and he loves to help me when I'm out on the tractor. He was six months old or so when took this picture. Now he just runs around when I'm on my horse. What kind of dog do you have?

post-2569-0-23706200-1360506991_thumb.jp

stevasaurus

That video is worthy of the Cecil B. Desaurus Award...really cool to see that in action. Thanks :)

Indy443

Awesome video!! And you have to love a friend that will keep you company when your out in the cold like that. I have a lab and he loves to help me when I'm out on the tractor. He was six months old or so when took this picture. Now he just runs around when I'm on my horse. What kind of dog do you have?

That video is worthy of the Cecil B. Desaurus Award...really cool to see that in action. Thanks :)

The dogs name is Murphy and he's a Chesapeake Bay Retriever. I have never seen an animal (humans included) that loves snow more than this dog. The mere sound of the shovel hitting snow and he's running full speed for the action. This was his first exposure with the Wheel Horse so I don't think he quite knew what to think of it, he just wanted to follow it around check it out! When I'm shoveling the deck at the end of the video I don't think you can see it but every shovel full of snow that I toss into the air he's mad dog attacking it with all his might.

He's a good boy.

Stevasaurus, what's the Cecil B. Desaurus Award? Sounds cool!

Oh, and there might be one last time lapse of the final phase of snow removal from NEMO....

welderman85

Man your fast. Thats a cool video I like it looks like your snow blowing at

90 mph

meadowfield

awesome vid !