Sign in to follow this  
roscoemi

Snow moving vids

roscoemi

Let's see some video's of moving the white stuff now that we're starting to get some. I loaned my C-121 with blower to my bud Jon after he fried the trans in his plow truck and broke the front axle in his backup truck. So now we are left with P'Chop's Ranger to take care of our drive. We got 6" today and it's snowing to beat hell right now. Here's a vid of the C clearing at Jon's tonight.

I think he wants to claim it now! :banghead:

• Like 3

Sparky

I dont know if I would be giving my only snow-blower tractor to a guy who has busted all his plow trucks :eusa-whistle: . I hope he's not to hard on the C-121.

Your a good friend tho.

On a more positive note that tractor/blower combo seems to be working real well! Nice video clip of course :handgestures-thumbupleft: !

Mike..........

roscoemi

Well, one Horse will last longer than two Dodge's! :ychain: He has bailed me out many times, and 100 yards of driveway is alot to shovel! It will come back in mint condition with a full tank and plenty of beer packed in the cab.

Wheel-N-It

It really amazes me to see what these Wheel Horses are capable of doing.

Great video. I know you had fun making it.

Fun Engineer

Looking good Russ. Wish I was there.

KC9KAS

WOW, that is a snow blowin' son-of-a-gun!

roscoemi

I just got back from his place, delivering wood pellets. Since he had 8" on the ground, I figured I'd blow some snow too. :happy-jumpeveryone:

The video is the first time in 10 years I have seen that tractor moving snow, from the outside and was impressed. Today I got to test it, and I saw snow landing 40' away while chewing thru 18" drifts while going up steep hills and it never slowed down! My bud was bummed that I already had the plowing it done, he left work early to have some fun and found it done!

Coadster32

Alrighty...I'm game.

Here's my 753 and single stage thrower. It's about 6inches of heavy stuff moving thru the chute. I rebuilt the thrower right before last winter, and it didn't snow last year. :*****:

The first one is a video, the second is a picture.

th_Picture004_zps7c56e74f.jpg

Picture008_zps4221ab68.jpg

Seems to do pretty well. This is used just for clearing a path from my wood pile to my living room. I use my an 854 for the driveway, etc.

Edited by Coadster32
  • Like 2

Indy443

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TDkabArjCQU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Like 7

squonk

Rats! Coadster vid couldn't be found

546cowboy

I'm thinking those metal chairs might be a problen if it gets really cold out and kind of hard on the behind. Cushion and armrests maybe? :eusa-think: :ychain: