Sign in to follow this  
dadstractor1

wheel horse parts

dadstractor1

hope this is ok do knot know how to post in classifed section have lot of parts new belts used trans parts please call 237 4982 dads tractor ps 660

stevasaurus

I think it is OK to post here...if I call you...do you know what you have??? :)

groundhog47

hope this is ok do knot know how to post in classifed section have lot of parts new belts used trans parts please call 237 4982 dads tractor ps 660

Knowing it's been a few days, you might already have discovered answer. First go to classified, pick add advert (right side), and go from there. You do not have to subscribe, advert is free for members I believe. When entering be sure and go completely to bottom for all pertinants like cost, ship or no, it'd be a good idea to place in add what type of payment accepted and shipping types. Pictures are your biggest insurance for a sale but no guarantees. I found personal mesageing to be best once i found out how to watch accurately. Some items may have multiple prospective buyers at almost same instant and PM puts a date/time stamp there for you. By know way to I claim to be an expert, man I learned some do's and don'ts quickly. The phone method make best for you but everybody doesn't have the cell or free long distance. At any rate best of luck, great sales, and we'll/I'll look forward to your ads. Also there may be some other instructional post(s) on here, try search.