Sign in to follow this  
meadowfield

Feeling left out.... my turn....

Stormin

Hang on in there 'Stormin' if it snowed here 'darn sarf' then it must snow sometime soon where you are.

Oh it has been. The fells around us are well covered. Also the hills over the border. Unfortunately, we are down on the Solway Plain and close to the sea.

meadowfield

Sweet! (No excuses for not going to work today then Mark since you've shown the world that the road at the end of the drive is clear!)

Hang on in there 'Stormin' if it snowed here 'darn sarf' then it must snow sometime soon where you are.

Andy

Managed to hang off the long drive till 4pm, not a bad run either.... I normally leave at 3 in the morning :(

meadowfield

well after I had run out of snow of the driveway, I turned to the wood for inspiration...

Bradford-20130121-00101.jpg

Bradford-20130121-00102.jpg

it went very well with the chains on - ploughed a bit of snow - and undergrowth :hide:

unfortunately had problems getting out! remember my video with the kids hauling me up the slope?!? well a similar thing happened...

Bradford-20130121-00104.jpg

no video this time though :D

wheeledhorseman

If you go down to the woods today.........eh?

Yep, having done the drive on Friday and the lane down the side of our place on Sat .... it was play time in the woods on Sunday.

.gallery_4509_115_211557.jpg

My daughter and boyfriend decided to have a go at building an igloo in the clearing.

Boggy during winter and sheltered by the trees, there wasn't so much snow here but with a little WH help it was finished before dark. :)

• Like 1

meadowfield

I bet you could have some fun in the village round there where you are... You ought to get her road registered and then you can go out on proper clearing duties :D