Sign in to follow this  
rigling

Clutch pedal for 4 horse round nose mower deck

rigling

Does anyone have a pic of the clutch pedal for the mower deck on a 4 HP round nose. I need to fab one so dimensions would be helpful. Thanks

KC9KAS

rigling, :WRS:

rigling

Thanks for the reply, but there was no picture attached.

SousaKerry

I think the same basic pedal was used on many different tractors from the early to mid 60's, Do you know what model tractor you have? If you don't have the model number tag we can identify it through the motor numbers if it is original, or post some pictures and we can figure it out for you.

I am sure that someone here will have the info you seek but it is easier to help if we know exactly what you have so we can get you the correct information. Also some of our members keep vast parts supplies and may have the pedal for a very reasonable price. The classified section is a great place to look for parts or post a want add.

:WRS:

:text-worthless:

TT

:WRS:

"4 HP round nose" doesn't help with tractor or deck identification. :confusion-shrug:

I looked at your other post and you apparently have a 1960 400 Suburban, correct?

Do you know what deck it is - or can you post a picture?

Does it look like the one in this post?:

CasualObserver

I posted pics in this thread several weeks ago. Don't have measurements, but it's something to start with. That stuff is buried in storage right now.