Sign in to follow this  
WHEEL HORSE BILL

should I buy this model 264-6

WHEEL HORSE BILL

Hi guys,

how you doing. I was at the school waiting for my son the get out and a guy called me and asks if I want to buy a wheel horse 264-6.He has a snowblower attachment that he had gutted out no auger or parts to make it spin all he has is the shell.He threw out the auger.Long story short he wants $150 for the tractor it runs and drives but I don't no to much about this model can anyone show me what it looks like and how do you like it thanks guys.

WHEEL HORSE BILL.

JimmyJam

Bill, I have a 1994 264-6. It has a 14hp Kohler Magnum. I purchased it (not running) for $300, but with all the attachments and 4 brand-spankin' new tires. I invested about $150 and got it running. I normally plow with my B-80 (starting to leak oil out of bottom seal and carb needs to be rebuilt). I suited up the 264-6 with plow/chains/weights....and WOW, it was pushin' frozen snow like crazy!

So...long story, perhaps "sort-of-short" for $150 and a running Toro/Wheel Horse that's a steal!!! Good Luck!

ps: if you have any questions PM me... I have all the manuals and have literally spent hundreds of hours working on it!!!

JimmyJam

Bill, It's getting too dark to snap a pic, but I will do so tomorrow.

WHEEL HORSE BILL

yes if you can send me a picture that would be great thanks jim.