Sign in to follow this  
Kevbo

Just picked up B-80 $20!!

Duff

That will probably some point be a thread in itself trying to figure out how to get air in the tires hehe

Couple of thoughts come to mind - one is the valve stems may be iced up if it was that cold out, and the other is to put some penetrating oil into the valve stems, wait a few days, then borrow a valve core removal tool from a tire shop (or buy one), warm the stems up even with hot water if you have to and twist the old cores out. I'll bet they're seized up from age. JMHO....

Duff :thumbs:

Lane Ranger

Great deal and a great tractor. I noticed you have the metal tag on it above the lift adjustment.

Picture three in your first post.

That should be the key to determining the year of your B-80.

Edited by Lane Ranger

855ownerJoel

OMG you should turn yourself into the POLICE you stole it! Great find, keep us updated on restore. I have a B80 with a blower on it and a deck to put on. I will also be restoring mine starting this summer. CONGRATS.

Kevbo

OMG you should turn yourself into the POLICE you stole it! Great find, keep us updated on restore. I have a B80 with a blower on it and a deck to put on. I will also be restoring mine starting this summer. CONGRATS.

Thanks Joel! We should collaborate together when we go to restore our B-80s!

markjs

How come I never find the steals? :eusa-think: :bow-blue:

krazy_horse

Neat! I like those B-80's myself. Thought I had seen that picture before! I see you have same chinese ramps I just bought. They work OK? Kinda short for pick-up on level tho. Was it hard to push up or use a come-along or ? I have a ditch to park in to load/unload but still need some ramps for that. That was my biggest reason to get them. Do they wanna tip easy being narrow? Stay on taigate w/out sliding?

Do notice the end of the ramps that sits on the tail gate is very sharp and will gouge and marr the gate. I took my air grinder and ground a radis then glued on strips of split fuel line with 3-M Gorilla snot. Now they wont skuff the tail gate. krazy_horse Great score on the B-80, I like these tractors and own one. Edited by krazy_horse

bowtiebutler956

Great score on the B-80!! :text-datsphatyo: I love mine. :thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas: