Sign in to follow this  
Stepney

I fianally figured out HOW to use that camera...

Stepney

Well, I fianaly got some photos, they may be a bit off, as my sister screwed up the screen, and that viewfinder isn't all that accurate :banghead:

1st photo, Here's the 1974 B-80, and the 1968 Electro 12... (The snow on teh B-80 isnt from sitting ouside, that is from my cousin going head on into a snow bank...

post-8534-0-95854300-1356993732_thumb.jp

Spenser.

HA! And here's the 1965? Bolens 1050, (Atleast it WAS a Bolens. Now it's got a 1955 Briggs and Stratton 23, and it turns over worse then a 6 volt. (Hey, is there such thing as a 2 volt???) And it sure is slow, I've had better luch starting it by hand-turning the fly-wheel! Excuse the snow. And the 1999 Scotts, (I have many other names for that heap, though...)

post-8534-0-70709100-1356994039_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Tankman

Nice Horses! 1st pic, 2nd pic, yeah, junque.

Your camera is workin' fine too! :laughing-rofl:

Stepney

I tell 'ya, that kid does love to ride on the sled, pulled by the B-80... (Excuse the half-insane face...)

post-8534-0-18271600-1356994236_thumb.jp

• Like 5

Jake Kuhn

Nice horses! :handgestures-thumbup:

AMC RULES

Really nice photography...that first one looks like an ol' school :wh: post card. :handgestures-thumbsup:

post-3498-0-95743900-1356995125.jpg

• Like 1

Wishin4a416

Very nice older Horses with lots of work left in them it looks like.

Stepney

The Electro could use a rebuild, I tried taking pictures with it running and you couldn't even SEE them for the smoke! But, the B-80 sure run's great!

oc.welder

I like-em! Great photo.

Sparky

Good lookin pair. I like the rusty patina look.

Mike.............

welderman85

Great looking tractors I like the patina look

groundhog47

I tell 'ya, that kid does love to ride on the sled, pulled by the B-80... (Excuse the half-insane face...)

Did that once when we had snow, the kids loved it, the youngest is now 40. My sled was a ply board with chain through a hole, what an improvemnt you have.

varosd

Did that once when we had snow, the kids loved it, the youngest is now 40. My sled was a ply board with chain through a hole, what an improvemnt you have.

pulling that sled in 3rd gear would be great! especially when you crack the whip!

oops, "remember all safety precautions must be followed to prevent injury or death"

ah heck! have some fun! ^_^

Kevbo

Nice tractors! I might be picking up a B-80 like yours on Friday or Saturday. Some guy had it sitting outside by the previous owner of his new house and wants it out...$20 :scared-eek:

855ownerJoel

Nice tractors! I might be picking up a B-80 like yours on Friday or Saturday. Some guy had it sitting outside by the previous owner of his new house and wants it out...$20 :scared-eek:

OK at $20.00 I think you beat what I paid for my B80.... But I did get a snowblower with it for $120.00 and it works....

Stepney

This one was headed for an unknown fate, he just wanted it out of his shop. So, I got an old BCS 725 tiller running for him, and he let me have the B-80 and mower.