Sign in to follow this  
jcg1112

Plow compatibility question

jcg1112

Hopefully I've lucked out here. I have a '94 267H but no plow. I just found on CL someone selling a '95 266H with plow and weights. He is willing to sell the blade and weights separately with all brackets. The blade is on his tractor right now. Will his blade fit my 267H? Hopefully it will. Thanks for any help.

gwest_ca

The 267-H was sold 1996-1998.

The 79252 snow blade is listed for both the 267-H and the 266-H and was replaced by 79253.

You will find this info here

https://lookup3.toro.com/partdex/index.cfm?xCaller=Toro

in the attachment lists.

Garry

Kelly

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say yes, same basic tractor different engine, it's a 260 series, be sure to get ALL the brackets there are some bolted to the tractor you will have to remove, one back mounted near the rear axle but bolts to the frame, and one under the nose of the tractor on the front of the frame, right in front of the axle.

jcg1112

Thanks guys for the replies, much appreciated. Gonna check it today or tomorrow. Had another 4" of powder last night. Our new house is on a little over 2 acres and has a wide drive area and narrows to the barn where all the vehicles are kept. I can make it out no problem in the truck but would like to clear a path to the highway for the car. The state does a great job of keeping the highway cleared, just need a path to it.

Kelly, I have the rear bracket already. Bought it from you when I got the tractor since I would be looking for a blade. But, I'll still get everything as he has the blade mounted already. Thanks again.