Sign in to follow this  
MalMac

Seat Time

MalMac

So with the lack of snow or any really significant snow I was wondering what is everybody doing for seat time ? I myself have been hauling from are house to are barn and back then just starting up the snow removal machines occasionally and moving them around.

Sparky

I plowed the 1/2" off my driveway this morning with my GT-1600 with a 48" blade. Coulda done it with a leaf blower :hide: .

I also take my dog on walks in the woods every day (about a mile). Sometimes I walk and sometimes I take my 656.

My mowing tractors are takin a long winters nap and wont see daylight for a few months.

Mike...........

ol550

Every once and a while I ride one to get the mail at work. It's a good 100yds . :handgestures-thumbup:

can whlvr

one of mine gets used every other week to haul the garbage hut to the road and i pull firewood from the back of the property once in a while

Zeek

I ride this up and down the road till the neighbors call the police :banana-blonde:

DSC06890_zps59e98f8d.jpg

Edited by Zeek
  • Like 1

Wheel-N-It

I don't let any of them go for more than a week without running. I drive them to visit my son across from where i live, get my mail, get mom's paper and take it next door to her house, and sometimes just ride around the property.

Tankman

Might not drive the Horses but, do run their engines once a week.

We might need a :wh: treadmill to help them through the slow season. Or just ride 'em cowboys! :laughing-rofl:

Hydro

November was a quiet month but I've plowed three times in December and the blower is on after this morning's snowfall.