Sign in to follow this  
squonk

SNOW!!!! (or grading the driveway)

squonk

3 to 4"of the wet sloppy messy greasy gunky white stuff. Some drifts up to a foot. Not enough to get Elvis out of the barn. I don't think I've plowed any fluffy snow for over 3 years. Real hard not to put all the gravel in the yard. Really like the 5 position plow sector I added. Don't know why :wh: didn't make that a standard feature. Used the 704 to pull snow away from the doors. Hydraulic lift sure is nice on the 160

IMG_0356_zpsec06c9f0.jpg

IMG_0357_zps47eef34f.jpg

• Like 2

varosd

looks like you made short work of the that...errr whatever that white stuff is known as... :D we just got wind, wind and more wind and tons of small branches down, I wonder if my snowthrower could be used as a "chipper" just kidding

KATO

Got about 4 inches of snow here and wind so strong that 1 gust snapped 3 4x4 posts clean off at

the cement and took out 12 feet of privacy wall. :scared-eek: :scared-eek: :scared-eek:

Tankman

Got about 4 inches of snow here and wind so strong that 1 gust snapped 3 4x4 posts clean off at

the cement and took out 12 feet of privacy wall. :scared-eek: :scared-eek: :scared-eek:

No snow in Eastern PA but, lots of wind. I too lost a couple of 4 x 4's. Seems like I need to replace many

of the posts if the windy winters continue. Ouch. :deadhorse: