Sign in to follow this  
Hammerhead

Christmas came early again this year, finished off the year with some good Ebay buy's!

Hammerhead

I was able to win a few WH goodies for my own Christmas last week! A descent original condition 1960 Model #550, a mint condition set of HL5 Head Lights with repo mounting bracket and a super sweet 1960 550 Lauson engine in vgc. Gotta love Santa for this pile! Good way to finish out the year! I just love good ole Ebay! Now I am broke for awhile, lol! KJbth_069-1_zpscc7e0da6.jpgbth_032-7_zps1129c0a5.jpgbth_083_zpsbe111104.jpg

• Like 2

Callen

Looks like you done good :)

qd-16

Wow!

Tankman

Guess you were a good boy this year! Santa took care of you very well and a few days early too! :bow-blue:

welderman85

Very nice buys

mdclem

Boy that 550 looks familiar. We must have been bidding against each other on it. :) Congrats. You pictures of it look even better than the ones on ebay.

Jake Kuhn

Thats an awesome christmas! :handgestures-thumbup:

Wheel-N-It

You must have been a very good boy this year!

KC9KAS

Nice looking gifts.....to yourself!

Guess you had to pay for them yourself too......... :ychain:

VinsRJ

Looks like Christmas will be a little better for you!

Congrats...

krazy_horse

All your goodies are way cool! Congrats and Merry Christmas! krazy_horse

rydogg

Boy that 550 looks familiar. We must have been bidding against each other on it. :) Congrats. You pictures of it look even better than the ones on ebay.

The Lauson looks familiar to me....I threw a few bids at that one it looks like a nice complete engine that is ready to bolt in. Nice purchases and Merry Christmas.

glgrumpy

I bought lots this month too, but Power King stuff for me! Did get that Cammando 800 off ebay tho, that count? I saw those lights and wondered if would be wanted by fellas here.

Hammerhead

Thanks alot fella's, glad to hear from each one of you! My buddy ended up with my 550. I had cleaned it up in this pic, it did look alot better than the Ebay pics. I didn't clean up the wheels or tires yet though. It had 2 seat springs mounted on top of each other, owner must have set up pretty high! It went for dirt cheap at $182.50 or sumtin. I also kind of figured there must be a couple Redsquare members bidding on the 5.5 Lauson engine! The last one went for over $300 and I think a fellow member here bought that one! This time I got lucky and got it for $204.00 plus shipping. Not too bad considering the rarity of these motors.

Merry Christmas to everyone and lets dig up some more old WH items in the new year! Santa Jones