Sign in to follow this  
gillwheel

B-100: Should Blower 'Lock' In Raised Position?

gillwheel

Hi Everyone,

I am switching back from a plow to a blower on my '77 B-100. My dad had one on this machine when I was a kid. I had to pick up another blower because the original got crushed.

I can't for the life of me remember if the blower 'locks' and stays in the raised position (Self Supported for travel)? Currently it doesn't stay up. Does anyone know if it should?

Thank you in advance.

gg

post-7311-0-40893400-1355433025_thumb.jp

KC9KAS

:WRS:

I would think that the blower would lock in the up position. I don't have a blower.

Wishin4a416

Mine locks up on my 300 series.

gillwheel

Mine locks up on my 300 series.

That is what I remember from my dad's. Do you know what 'clicks in' to lock it? I have played around with the setup and can't get it to lock. I have the original manual for the old blower and everything looks the same. I am using the original bar with the flag that came with the new one. I can't see where there is a difference.

gg

varosd

my B-80 lifts the blower and plow and locks. did you pin the blower flag to the tippy top hole ?

cb9bc073.jpg

• Like 1

gillwheel

my B-80 lifts the blower and plow and locks. did you pin the blower flag to the tippy top hole ?

cb9bc073.jpg

Thank you so much. That was the issue. For some reason I remember it being in the same hole as my mowing deck. Appreciate your time.

gg