Sign in to follow this  
gcole

C-120 electric lift

gcole

Hy guys I was wondering if anyone has ever added electric lift to a 75 c-120 8 and if so can you post pics and mabye dimensions for the actuator. Thanks in advance

Racinbob

I did years ago on a 76 C. If I recall correctly one of the running boards had to be moved out. I didn't really care for it because it took the 'feel' out of lifting the deck or blade up a fuzz to clear an obstacle. I ended up removing it.

gcole

So it was just the floor board that needed moved out?? My plan for the lift is for when im moalboard plowing and when on the tiller. That plows alitle heavy

6wheeler

I was working on one for my C-165. I've tried looking at different ways to mount it and so far none really have worked the way I planned. And, like racinbob said they are slow to lift the implement. I ended up plowing with the 520 but I would still rather have an 8spd instead of the hydro to plow with. So, on with the new plan. I am now working on mounting a hydraulic pump on the 165 that will drive off the pto and make some sort of three point type lift. It will all be removable so I can put the deck back on if needed. I have a 3 spool valve that I want to use. That way I will have 2 services that I can use for drawbar pulled implements as well and one for the mounted lift. I may try to use a power steering pump for the main pump but I have to get one that has enough flow and pressure. I'm thinking maybe a mid-70's Ford pickup pump or Toyota pump as they had fairly large built in reservoirs and would maybe have enough capacity and pressure.

gcole

I would do something like that but my tractor see's alot of mowing duty in the summer plus I'm gonna have a big garden so it would be a bit of a pain to always be taking it on and off

Ed Kennell

Withe the right amount of springs, you can zero out any weight implement.

• Like 1

gcole

I was wondering if anybody has any pictures of the electric lift on a c series and if so could you please post them. Thanks in advance