Sign in to follow this  
Ken B

633 drive belt

Ken B

I just want too make sure I got this right. I looked at the belt chart that Fireman sent me (thanks Jeff!) and it tells me I need a 9691 drive belt which translates to a 4L 70 inch belt? For some reason that sounds small? Thanks for any help!

buckrancher

1/2" x 70" :handgestures-thumbup:

Ken B

Thanks Brian!

stevebo

Off to TSC you go !!

rmaynard

I tried a TSC 1/2" x 70" belt on my Commando 8. It was a little longer than the worn WH 9691 belt that came on it. The TSC belt slapped against the top of the belt guard. So I went back to the original belt and returned the TSC belt.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Ken B

That is funny that you say that Bob. It looks as though somebody bought this belt before and returned it because I can see greasy paw prints on it, I suspect Stevebo!

• Like 1

WheelHorseSteve

That is funny that you say that Bob. It looks as though somebody bought this belt before and returned it because I can see greasy paw prints on it, I suspect Stevebo!

"Salad dressing" :)

Kelly

I havn't had luck with the TSC belts on my short frame tractors, I went to Toro picked up the correct one about double the money but works as it should.

• Like 1

rmaynard

I did put a TSC belt on my B-100 about 10 years ago and it works fine. Main job is pushing snow in winter, and dirt in summer, so it gets a workout. May have been a different manufacturer back then.

Sent from my MB520 using Tapatalk 2

Ken B

I got the belt installed on the 633 and it works great, I only suspected Stevebo because we both go to the same TSC and I thought I remember him having belt issues with a similar tractor? Every time I go there and there is no belt or pulley in the size I need he is always the suspect! :)

Edited by Ken B

stevebo

Ken,

It is very possible for sure but it has been a while. I know Fireman just returned a "used" belt there and got into a little arguement with the manager. Seems he bought it used because it was the only one left in the size he needed and same thing did not fit... Where are the pictures Ken?

Ken B

I'll post up some pics tonight on a new thread......

Terry M

I havn't had luck with the TSC belts on my short frame tractors, I went to Toro picked up the correct one about double the money but works as it should.

Me too, bought my 606 belt from Parts Tree and it fits perfect. :handgestures-thumbupright:

Ken B

Its not good when the name of your business is Tractor supply and the belts that you sell FOR TRACTORS don't fit!