Sign in to follow this  
partin_us_99

Raider 10 questions

partin_us_99

Hey guys I've got a raider 10 and a plow for it. But the plow didn't come with the side to side handle has anyone rigged something up for this? Also What's my options for lifting it? On another note,how wide of a tire can I get on an 8.5 rim? Jw bc I have one rear that keeps going flat. Thanks for any and all help in advance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Sparky

You probbaly have 7" wide rims with 23x8.50x12's on em right? I wouldn't go wider than 9.50's. Plenty of guys stick 10.50's on those rims but I think it makes them "ballon out" and you get less rubber on the ground.

Mike...........

• Like 1

partin_us_99

I'll have to measure the width once I take the tire off. Ya I might Just do duals idk just yet since it'll be my PLOw tractor. The deck that came with it needs rebuilt plus I've got an older Sears rear engine I mow with anyway

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Tankman

You probbaly have 7" wide rims with 23x8.50x12's on em right? I wouldn't go wider than 9.50's. Plenty of guys stick 10.50's on those rims but I think it makes them "ballon out" and you get less rubber on the ground.

Mike...........

They will balloon out for sure.

http://www.millertire.com/faqs/

The snow plow/dozer lever is available, a little pricy, I made one from flatbar steel.

http://www.partstree.com/parts/?lc=toro_consumer&mn=06-42BC02%2C+42%22+Dozer+Blade%2C+1981&dn=810224R3-24R30005-0004