Sign in to follow this  
c-series don

Bronco 14 trans filter

c-series don

Can someone please tell me the correct napa or carquest transmission filter number for a bronco 14 ? I want to help my neighbor service his machine and don't want to use the wrong filter. Is it the same filter as my c-161 because I think I may have one in stock? Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Sparky

My gut says that since they are both Sundstrand units they should be the same filter. But I would wait till a few more experts chime in before spinnin it on since there are like 8 years difference in them.

Mike.........

Callen

It will fit. The ones for the Eatons (520) will fit too but, you will have to remove it to change the drive belt.

squonk

Napa 1410 :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

876wheelhorse

is that the same for my c141 hydro substrand pump?

squonk

Yes. Same for all.

c-series don

Thank all of you for your help. I didn't get to service the tranny today but did help my neighbor install his Johnson workhorse loader on the bronco. He left it with me and I am going to do a surprise service on it for him. The loader has not been on in almost 20 years he is the original owner of tractor and loader and at almost 80 years old still wants to play with it in his yard!!! God bless him , I was very happy to be of assistance to him. Thanks again for the help!

Trouty56

Your a good neighbor!!! :)