Sign in to follow this  
KC9KAS

Working The Horse

KC9KAS

Had my wife's family here for Thanksgiving dinner today. Beautiful day in southern Indiana today, so I took my wife's 2 great neices for a little ride.

2012-11-22145041.jpg

• Like 3

Tankman

Lookin' great! Kids love to ride!

Where's your Santa suit? 'Posed to wear one in the Thanksgiving Day parade!

Sparky

Any excuse to take a tractor ride eh?? It was equally as nice here in Connecticut so I took the dog for a one mile walk thru the woods. She walked and I rode my C-105 :eusa-whistle: .

Mike...........

KC9KAS

Any excuse to take a tractor ride eh?? It was equally as nice here in Connecticut so I took the dog for a one mile walk thru the woods. She walked and I rode my C-105 :eusa-whistle: .

Mike...........

That is the way I would do it too! The dogs need their excercise!

Jake Kuhn

looks like fun! Always gotta run the horses when you can come up with an excuse! :handgestures-thumbup:

Ken B

Looks like you had yourself a good day. Have I seen that tractor on Youtube pushing snow?

AMC RULES

Humm, looks like that hood has been stretched a bit? :popcorn:

• Like 1

Coadster32

I was thinking the same thing.

Wheel-N-It

This is the best way I can think of to excercise off that big Thanksgiving dinner you just had. Try to take a few more laps around the neighborhood today. Pulling the kids adds resistance which will help you shed those extra pounds more quickly :)

• Like 1

KC9KAS

Looks like you had yourself a good day. Have I seen that tractor on Youtube pushing snow?

Maybe...I had video on my Photobucket account and on here, but I never put it on YouTube......

Humm, looks like that hood has been stretched a bit? :popcorn:

You are correct....The PO cut and lenghtened the hood and frame by 10" to accept a newer 10hp Tecky and the battery.

I do have the correct 6hp Tecky (thanks rockinhorse) to put in the 654. I will then try to make this thing look like it should.

AMC RULES

You do know...you're gonna push a few, select individuals(and they know who they are)off the deep end...

once they find out you plan on putting another Tecumseh in that tractor. :eusa-whistle:

KC9KAS

You do know...you're gonna push a few, select individuals(and they know who they are)off the deep end...

once they find out you plan on putting another Tecumseh in that tractor. :eusa-whistle:

Well you may be right, but the Tecumseh engines are like cars, trucks, motorcycles, mowers and wives.....You can get good ones, and you can get bad ones!

AMC RULES

Then I have been blessed...

'cause the wife, and two Techys I have require minimal maintenance, and are faithful to the end. :)

Edited by #1 WHEELHO
  • Like 3