Sign in to follow this  
Wheelhorse84

Front wheel weights on eBay

midnight rambler

that is a god deal, i would hate to buy them, put them on the bay and let everybody put a post up about how i made 525.00 on a 350.00 investment. paypal is a little mt now or i would jump on them

squonk

I got my weights the on the cheap. Found a nasty looking but running Electro that had the rears bolted on. Came with a broken blower, semi ratty cab and a good deck. Trashed the blower ans sold the Elecrto , deck and cab for $50.00 more than I paid for the pile. Kept the weights. Saw an ad in Buffalo for a set of fronts all painted up for $60.00. Drove thru lake effect squalls to get those. Total investment; $10.00 about $40 in gas and about 6 hrs in time. :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2

Wishin4a416

Crazy seein as how there only 160.00 new.

Unless the new ones are different from the older ones. I dont know enough about them maybe.

JackC

I have seen a number of cases where old used parts sold for more money than new parts that are still available.

If you don't know where to get the new parts you pay up for the old ones. At least that saves time looking and searching and time is money for most.

rydogg

I believe the ones Toro sells new are the plastic coated concrete weights.

Wishin4a416

No Im talking about the front cast ones. The rears are black plastic and are 170 at my dealer.

rydogg

No Im talking about the front cast ones. The rears are black plastic and are 170 at my dealer.

I tried to look them up by part number but I can't find a dealer that has a picture of the weights but they do have them for sale...I do a lot of business through a local Toro dealer so I will need to see if they can get me a picture or a better description.

CasualObserver

They're still available as far as I know. I think the part numbers are 81117 & 81119.

via Tapatalk

855ownerJoel

Thats a rediculous high price. I got a set of rears on a tractor that ran and has a mower deck all for $75.00. Wow I guess some people go crazy high with prices on some things. I will be buying wheel weights from now on for $25.00, passed up several in the past.....dumb me....

Rock farmer

I saw a set of front wheel weights sell for almost $200 on eBay today!

Cast iron slugs? Aren't they?