Sign in to follow this  
bmuone

Paint....or lack thereof

bmuone

A few days ago I bought a wh cart 72211. Just needed painting and new tires. I have spent several trips and many phone calls trying to find the rustoleum regal red, which was as close as can get to original color. No such luck around here. Lowes, home depot, mckoys and a couple of local stores do not carry that anymore. FInally gave up and ordered some from amazon. Cost way too much but gotta get the tub painted. Looks like I might have to invest in some painting equipment and training..... or change colors. Oh well...vented....tks....

smoreau

I seen it at my local hardware. It's a do it best store and they carry it.

can whlvr

for the painting its all about patience,take your time and dont put the paint on too thick,a few thin coats are better than sanding runs

posifour11

I found it at Walmart about a month ago

Tankman

RustOleum Regal Red is frequently in short supply. When I find it, I get a few

cans.

WalMart and Home "Cheapo" both ran out of Regal Red. Never stock at Lowes.

I keep looking, stock up when available.

After Regal Red, I use RustOleum Crystal Clear. Does a great job, I even spray over decals. Good shine and seems to hold up too.

Kelly

Regal red at Walmart, most all the time here, if not the local hardware has it but cost more there.

bmuone

Thank you everyone....guess I needed it at a bad time. I will keep an eye out because the coming thing seems to be ....discontinued....on stuff that has been around forever. I am afraid some things are fading out down here in the South. I have never used or thought of Crystal Clear. I will check on that as it might be something I could use someday. Tks again!

Dayton

KC9KAS

I get my Regal Red at RURAL KING.

One of these days I have to advance to a sprayer with hardener and quit using the ($$$) rattle cans!