Sign in to follow this  
groundhog47

Again.. before I make mistake

groundhog47

Absolutely love the auto type front hubs as in a previous post and like Hydro (Gary's) stallion. We discussed the axel sleeve also as weel as complete 520H type front end. Has anyone taken 520H spindels, bored out their axel to accept the 1" spindel and been comfortable with the metal loss or strength deficit. Don't even know if steerin' linkage would match. Appreciate any pro/con input!

MalMac

I don't know that for a fact that it will weaken it. My opinion is from what I have experience in the past with other type of equipment. When you go messing around with changing or compromising the strength of what a part was designed at, some point you will pay for it in ether spend up wear or a part failure.

• Like 1

groundhog47

I don't know that for a fact that it will weaken it. My opinion is from what I have experience in the past with other type of equipment. When you go messing around with changing or compromising the strength of what a part was designed at, some point you will pay for it in ether spend up wear or a part failure.

My thought also, so will look for alternative route, thanks for input.