Sign in to follow this  
Ken B

Yet another fresh haul post.....

Ken B

They still have that 420???? I thought someone bought it.

I do believe the "deal" fell thru

Ken B

Here is where she stands today, almost a driver. Lots of little things have been done, more along the lines of maintenance and neatening things up.The custom idea's we have in mind are custom exhaust, foot throttle, wide rear fenders, lights, a custom seat cover, different rear tires, and I think were gonna lay this one in the weeds.Cole wanted me to post this he ain't playin any games pic. I'll be starting a new topic in the restorations and mods section as progress progresses.

002-6.jpg

CRE1992

Looks good! You got that one up and running fast! Damn. I expect you will have the 633 up and running soon also lol! I liked the white wheels better! But hey its Coles... Heres a cool idea, you should do the wheels half white and half black make it almost like two face from batman!

CRE1992

That one sounds incredible Charles. Hopefully we'll get to see some picts of that one when it comes in too. :teasing-poke:

Don't worry I will if I get it. The problem is, that it is over 5 hours away from NJ, however my Uncle is going to try and get it for me when he goes to his other house down in the south!

AMC RULES

WOW! I bet that seat is comfy. :)