Sign in to follow this  
mrc

wheelhorse help needed in oak creek wisconsin

mrc

hello men, (oak creek is a suburb of milwaukee) if you follow this forum you may recall i recently sent my son-in-law ryan a 414-8. i also sent a deck, snowplow blade, wheel weights and chains. as you all know i live in massachusetts. ryan has no wheelhorse experience. nor any tractor experience. i need a red square wheelhorse guy to meet up with him and teach him how to install the snowplow blade, wheel weights and chains. i'm thinking a saturday/sunday kind of thing. i'll tell ryan to have the beer (leinenkugels) and brats ready!!! please PM me if you can help. thank you. mike in mass.

KC9KAS

Is Ryan on GTT? I have seen the screen name there.

Have him send the beer & brats, and I'll send him directions! Ha Ha!

mrc

hi KC9KAS, i know you are just joking around. no ryan is not on GTT. i assume GTT means garden tractor something or other?? in my original post i said ryan has no wheelhorse experience, nor does he have any tractor experience. i sure wish i lived closer. i'm really hoping another red square guy can spare an hour and teach him. best regards. mike in mass.

855ownerJoel

I'm about 45 minutes away, maybe some how we could connect.

Trouty56

Mike, you should encourage Ryan to join RS....I hope he gets the assistance he needs.....

mrc

hello 855ownerjoel, i'll send you a PM. thanks for offering to help!!! trouty 56, i have encouraged ryan to join rs. best regards. mike in mass.