Sign in to follow this  
GreenMntRanger

Need Plow blade linkage

GreenMntRanger

Last spring I bought my first WH and it came with a plow blade attachment. Problem is, all it came with is blade & frame. I was wondering where to look for all the linkage

GMR

B-100 Dan

Go to the Venders on the home page, they may be able to help you with what you need. Good Luck.

can whlvr

if not then give us a pic of it and some one could take pics of their linkage with a tape measure and maybe you can fab up the parts,they arnt too complicated

Wyattrrp

GMR

I see you posted photos of the blade in June when you picked it up. In the files section download the manual for the 42"-48" snow/dozer blade. It shows the rear axle bracket and the short lift link you need.

I assume you already have the rear axle bracket on your 414 seeing the seller must have used the blade at some time and likely left the bracket on. If not you need to buy one shown in the manual.

The short lift link has two pins that pass through the tractor lift arm and through the blade lift plate as shown in the manual. The link bar is 1-1/4" wide x 5-1/4" long x 1/4" thick and the two pins are 3/8" round sticking out 5/8" from the bar with a cottter pin hole at the end pin ends. The pins are 4-1/8" apart center to center. The pins can be welded in or can pass through 3/8" holes in the bar. These dimensions are not all that critical and can be plus or minus. Heck when I bought a tractor with a plow blade the guy had a used steel horse shoe (yes from a horse) drilled at each end with a 1/4 inch x 1" bolt passing through the horse shoe and the lift arm and plate. I found a scrap 1"x1/4" bar stock with 1/4" holes every inch and cut it to 5 inches and use 1/4" x 1" pins with hitch clips, passing through the holes into the lift plate.

In the photo your blade didnt appear to have the arm used to rotate the blade while seated on the tractor. You can get off and manually pull the pin and rotate the blade to the next lock position, where the pin will snap in, then get on the tractor. It is a whole lot nicer to have the angle arm installed so you can squeeze the handle releasing the front pin and just pull or push to rotate the blade, letting go locks the pin in postion. Search on here if you are missing that arm as someone showed the dimensions to make your own arm. Or ask a vendor if they have one for sale. Better yet if the coworker seller hasnt moved yet ask him if he still has the rotation arm somewhere?

Good luck. You will be amazed at how much of the white stuff you can push with that 414, assuming you have chains and wheel weights or at least Ag tires for large storms.

Wyatt

Tankman

Partstree has linkage.

Check http://www.partstree.com/parts/?lc=toro_consumer&mn=06-48BC01%2C+48%22+Snow%2FDozer+Blade%2C+1988&dn=810224R3-24R30005-0004

cheesegrader

Believe it or not, you can still get most of the blade parts new from Toro...

but you pay dearly for them. It is much cheaper to find them used from a vendor.