Sign in to follow this  
Wishin4a416

The parts Tractor

Wishin4a416

I posted on the 79360 Snowblower that I picked up while at fishing camp a couple of weeks ago and this is the tractor he gave me with it. Along with wheel weights and chains. I couldnt pass it up but it took 2 trips to get it all home. . The more I think on it I would like to make a Winter project out of it and redo it. If I can locate an M 12,14 or 16, I just might tackle it. I think theres just to much there to strip and discard the rest. I do have the guards and all sheet metal also.IMG_1681.jpg

Its an 87. 16K 803.

• Like 1

CRE1992

Looks like the beginnings of a great project. My vote is for a 16hp Magnum. However it looks like you will need the pto bell so you could also go with a briggs vanguard if so you choose.

sorekiwi

Looks good enough to just tidy up a bit, fit a motor, and put it back to work!

Be a good candidate for a 10hp diesel project...

glgrumpy

Nah! Just send it to Me in IN and be done with it! Hey, I like the looks of those hoods. Not sure what engines those years have, but put in a V-twin Vanguard or Kohler and make it nice and smooth! Or, just drop it off here as noted and end the frustrations early! :happy-jumpgreen:

312Hydro

Great score. Looks like you can just drop in the engine and go! Definitely too nice to part out. :handgestures-thumbupright: :handgestures-thumbupright:

welderman85

nice tractor slap a motor in it and put ti to work its very clean and will provide years of work

MarkPalmer

You can put any of the big block K series in there too and they are easier to find than Magnums, so it should be easy to put it to work again.

-Mark-

Tankman

New engine and back to work! Nice haul.

Good luck raisin' your new Horse!