Sign in to follow this  
JUSS10

vredestein tires - where to get them?

JUSS10

So i may have a new little project "tractor" coming and i want to run some of those small tri ribs on the front like the 3x4's that vredestein makes. That said i am having trouble finding a place to get them in the states. I have found that tiresfromeurope.com but when i click on the buy link a new page pops up from a different website and then another page, and so forth. I know there are a few people on this forum that run those smaller tires, where did you get them from?

thanks!

Justin

CasualObserver

tiresfromeurope is the same company as another common one like discount tire or cheaptires or something.....I just don't remember the name. search Vredestein here on the forum and look back to old posts, you should be able to find it somewhere. You'll be able to call them and order.

CasualObserver

Found it.... Tires Unlimited. http://www.tiresunlimited.com/default.htm Just call them to order. (same phone number as tiresfromeurope.com)

JUSS10

well perfect! thanks for the cross reference!

sorekiwi

Yeah what Jason said! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I've ordered Vredesteins from Tires Unlimited twice now, found what I wanted on the TFE website and then called and ordered them from Tires Unlimited. The second time I had to wait about a week for them to get them in for me, but it wasnt an issue at all, a very painless transaction.