Sign in to follow this  
Shynon

Tecumseh HT55C

Shynon

I have a 62 lawn ranger with a Techumseh HT55C P3088 engine. I am in need of a recoil and a carburator, also engine parts manual. Would like to see pics of motors and close up of carburators. Thanks in advance Tom

KATO

If you scroll to the bottom of the forum home page you will see the Vendors section. one of them should be able to help you with parts.

Here's a link for a parts break down for the H55 which is similar.

http://whtractor.15.forumer.com/inde...2371&hl=lauson

• Like 1

rydogg

I am about an hour south of you I just went through Medford to pickup a 753...I should have the recoil I will check for it tonight, as far as the carburetor goes I would probably order a new tecumseh H60 carburetor I may have a used one but I am not sure of the condition internally.

Forgot to mention that I don't have the manual but I do have a micro fiche machine with a built in printer and the slides that cover everything from early RJ to 500 series I will have to see if I can get it working and print up some info.

rydogg

Here are some that I have the yellow engine is a H60 tecumseh that looks brush painted...the paint under the yellow is actually red the recoil works but I am unsure of the carburetor these usually get a stuck metering rod if you shake the carburetor near your ear you should hear it rattling inside if not it is stuck and will need to be soaked to try to free it up or the carburetor will not operate correctly, the other picture is of one that I got off ebay.

wheelhorse174.jpg

wheelhorse291.jpg

wheelhorse292.jpg