Sign in to follow this  
Hammerhead

Ya get some good leads at the show!

Hammerhead

Wowsa, some guy was looking at our WH collection at the tractor show last weekend and wanted to know if I wanted to buy his Struck Magnatrac Mini Dozer for cheap. Said it was in rough condition and he just wanted to get rid of it. This story sounds familiar to me! I went and looked at it today and made a deal on it. It was pretty cheap for such a big little beast of a machine. I asked him how much he wanted for it since it was in such bad shape(his words first). He said he was thinking $300.00 and I said I was thinking about $200.00. He replied rather quickly that it was mine if I'd pay $250.00 for it. I said ok then let's do the deal! So for $250.00 I got a heck of a deal, it even has 3 different attachments that goes with it. The lift and dump blade that is mounted in the pics(Johnny Bucket Type) and a regular dozer blade and a ripper blade as well! Dang that is alot of dirt moving potential right there! It has a 18 hp. 2 cylinder Briggs and full hydraulics! Looks like it will clean up nicely and I am not going to restore it, too many other projects going to take on something this big. I may trade it off too, not sure yet. 071_zps48e6bcb0.jpg075_zps911b536f.jpg076_zpsadebcffb.jpg073_zpsf75099d5.jpg

squonk

What a Beast!! :) :) :thumbs:

AMC RULES

Looks like an awesome deal Mike, negotiating like a real American picker there. :thumbs:

Sparky

So did it get on your trailer under its own power?? or did you have to "drag" it? Looks like it would suck to have to drag something like that.

Either way, looks like a great deal that you cant lose on for that price .

Mike.......

Jake Kuhn

Wow THats one great deal! I've always wanted one of those, but have never found one I could afford. Jake

massey

:handgestures-thumbupright: I like tracks.

fireman

For $250 you stole it. That would probably bring $1000 if you listed it on Ebay. Won't take much to bring that back to life. Fantastic score !!!

Kelly

Very nice score, I've never seen one that size, most look smaller and have single cyl. engines, and a diff. hood.

sadixon49

Dang, You da man!!!

KC9KAS

Looks good! Hope it works well for you.

perry

nice find on that one. i know i would keep it and use the heck out of it